Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

A Warning

I don't know if you drink box wine, but I do.  My old roommate Katie really turned me onto it.
I am fully converted.  No opening a bottle and feeling pressure to drink the whole thing! Plus, it's four whole bottles of wine! The downside to this is, if you get a box you don't like, you have four whole bottles in a box to drink.

It's never been a problem for me, I'm no wine snob.  I can stomach a small glass of almost any wine. Or so I thought, untill this week, when I sprung for the Bully Hill Vineyards Banty Red box.  It is seriously the worst wine I have ever come in contact with.  Not in a "this isn't to my taste" way but in a "this isn't really wine" way.  It tastes like slightly funky grape juice, and I can not imagine anyone, ever has enjoyed it. 
Cool Box though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment