Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Whoa! It's Spring and we have so many plants....I'm so excited about gardening I think I've gone a little overboard.


 I've started putting them on the roof of the garage...Which is really hard to get to.
I


 That's a hop plant!!

Evan's taken to collecting moss and "cultivating" it in our basement.  You don't realize how much moss is around until you start looking for it!

I'm currently looking for Nettle in the parks around Pittsburgh because I've heard it's really tasty, and I have a book that calls it an "Essential Healing Herb".  No luck as of yet though.

2 comments:

  1. oh glorious plants everywhere. they are making me smile. what is Evan doing with his moss?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um...He wants to make an indoor "moss carpet". He likes to be called "Moss Man" now.

      Delete